Pages

Friday, February 4, 2011

Wow! I started this blog back in May 2010? yikes! haha

Well, here goes my first real entry! I'm going to use this blog to share our life thru photos and writing. I used to email pictures, but hotmail has made changes and I'm limited to how many I can upload. And, this way I can add comments as I want! If you want a copy of a picture, just let me know and I can email the file to you! =)

I took the kids outside for a lil while this morning. I only have 3 lil guys, all under 2 years (Miss CoCo is at Grandma's). Being so young and all bundled up they could barely move! Poor things! Little Man still isn't too sure about snow - he had fun, but he's not too keen on walking thru the snow!

He did, however, enjoy eating the snow! Since the kids are too young to really do much, I just brought out some kitchen utensils and they dug in the snow banks. And, of course ate snow. =)
Well, that's it for now. I will get going on December & January Pictures, and let everyone know when the blog is updated! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment